Wednesday, February 25, 2009

When to say "that's okay" and when not to...

So... we refinanced the house (or at least we're TRYING to refinance the house). We were supposed to close on Monday at 3:00. Well, we got a phone call that the documents never arrived and we'd have to reschedule for today at 3:00. So, I called this morning to verify we were still on and have been waiting on a return call all day long. Then at 2:24, I got a phone call from the notary saying that the closing had been canceled. So, I called our loan guy and left him a pissy little voice mail that I wasn't very happy finding out at 2:24 BY THE NOTARY that the closing had been canceled and not from him.

So then he calls me back and is trying to reschedule, and he finally said "sorry for the inconvenience"--at which point I know he wanted me to say "that's okay," but doggoneit it's NOT okay.

No comments: