Saturday, February 21, 2009

Iggy Prints

I'm so excited that my new Iggy prints have started to arrive. I received five of them yesterday:
  • an awesome lineoleum block print on Etsy by Nydam Press. It's signed, but the signature is the size of a pinhead! I wish she'd signed it MUCH bigger so I could see it! Not sure how long that link will be good.
  • a wonderful 7x24 watercolor print of several Italian Greyhounds frolicking. It's a signed print (146/900) by the artist (Enid Grooves). I got this print from dogstuff.com, but I guess it was the only one they had because I can't find it on their website anymore. I really like that each day's sales from dogstuff.com goes to various dog rescue programs across the US.
  • a really cute 1950-ish Austrian tabacco trading card. It was $4.99 on Ebay with free shipping, and it's in perfect condition.
  • and two mini-posters from cafépress. One is a geisha girl that has an ig head on it (that looks EXACTLY like Iggy Pop); the other is "Igs Playing Poker" which I bought for Brian's office.

Still left to arrive are two 7x5 caricature watercolor prints (from a limited edition of 50--I wonder what numbers I'll get?) and a note card from ElleJW for Etsy (here and here and here) (not sure how long those links will be good). Anyway, these are coming from London.

Also outstanding is a pencil drawing by David J. Rogers being sold by k9artgallery on Etsy (it's also a limited edition. Can't wait to see what number I'll get!).

I am VERY happy with everything I've received so far!

No comments: