Sunday, February 22, 2009

Other Iggy Prints Got Here Yesterday

Oh, YAAAAAYYY!!! My other Iggy prints got here yesterday! I LOVE them! The watercolor and ink caricatures are just wonderful. They're 7x5 and came already matted. They're from a series of 50 each and I got some really low numbers (less than 25, but I have a cat in my lap and can't see exactly what the numbers are). I also bought a notecard for $4, and I was surprised to see that it is also signed and numbered. I'll definitely be matting and framing it as well.

I also received the pencil drawing by David J. Rogers. It is BEAUTIFUL and I couldn't be happier. I thought it was from just some place selling prints by him, but it actually came from his studio. It's also a signed and numbered print (#?/500--Murray's still in my lap so I can't see what number it is, but it's also less than 25, I think).

Okay... Murray got tired of me.
  • The pencil drawing is 23/500.
  • The notecard (named "Unsurely") is 11/50
  • The profile caricature (named "A Little Uncomplicated") is 12/50
  • The straight-on caricature (named "Eternally Yours") is 5/50

Love, Love, Love what I bought!

[Later...] Just got the Michael's ad for this week in my inbox. Guess what? A ton of their frames are on sale for 40-50% off so I'm making a little trip there this morning to see what they've got. Most of the prints I got are standard sizes that will fit in 8x10 or 11x14 frames. The notecard will need a special sized mat, I think (I'll have to measure; it may fit a 5x7 frame???).

No comments: