Thursday, February 26, 2009

dreamdog artwork

Lisa Ballard from dreamdog got back to me yesterday! She re-posted several of her prints in her Etsy store so I could buy them. This is what I bought:
  • "Sweet Iggy" looks like Annie. It's one of 100, is 9x7 and will need a custom-cut mat.
  • "Hound Bug" is an hilarious painting of 3 IGs in a VW bug. It's 8x6, will need a custom-cut mat and is one of 200.
  • "Come Float With Me" looks like Annie and a friend. It's one of 200 and is 8x10.

She told me she'll be posting some new prints within the next day or so. I checked out her website, and she has a painting called "Skinny Vinnie" which is an IG in a 3-piece suit and a fedora, smoking a cigar. She painted it for the publication, "Ig Times." I LOVE it, and I hope that's one of her new prints. I'll keep checking back.

Also, when the prints arrive I'll ask her if I can post pictures of them here.

Oh, yeah. And she also posted her print of the sphynx cat for me to look at. I'm on the fence about that one. The expression is dead on that of Moke, but all three of our cats are black and the painting is one of those pink ones that give me the willies because they look like little aliens.

No comments: