Tuesday, February 24, 2009

More Iggy Artwork!

So much for not buying anymore iggy artwork! This morning, I found an original 7x5 pastel in an 8x10 black mat for $24 on Etsy. The artist is Mary from http://www.dogsinpastel.com/. The dog dipicted looks JUST LIKE like Iggy Pop! I can't wait for it to get here.

Also, I convo'd ElleJW and asked her if I can post pictures here on my blog of the prints I got from her, but I haven't heard back from her yet. When the pastel gets here, I'll ask Mary, too, if that's okay. I can't imagine that they'll mind, but I want to make sure first.

In the meantime, these are the mini posters I already bought from CaféPress


Okay, doggoneit! Here are two more mini posters I just bought from CaféPress. I found these two when I was searching for the pictures above:
They were $7.99 each. I really like both of these posters, but the ones I found at first had big phrases printed beneath them. The one on the left said "Goofball" and the one on the right said "Caught in the Act." I didn't like them with the words on them so I was so happy when I found them without the words. I think I have a picture of Iggy Pop with a tennis ball hanging out of her mouth. My dogs also destuff toys like MAD so I thought the second poster was quite fitting. The artist is Stewart Allison.

I need to hit Michael's one more time while their frames are on sale. I think I got the 11x17 frames for $9.99 yesterday (or was it $14.99?).

No comments: