Monday, February 9, 2009

Crocheted Mandala Square


Here's my Mandala square--the January square on Ravelry. It turned out alright. I wish the center medallion was more prominent--it looks kind of like a big blob in the center of the square. I also wish I'd made this square in blue instead of green (or at least blue AND green instead of just solid green). Oh, well... it's finished, and I'm not going to do another one in this pattern.

I don't like the February block on Craftster.org so I need to make the February block on Ravelry. That block is called "Two Tone" and I'll (obviously) do it in blue and green.

Oh, yeah, and I finished sewing on the pink tampon legs on my Amigurumi octopus. Hmmm... that was nowhere near as satisfying as I'd hoped! The silly thing is finished now, and I have no idea what to do with it (except send it to my grandmother and hope she'll appreciate all the hard work that went into making it!).

No comments: