Saturday, February 14, 2009

Iggy Prints

When we had the appraiser in the other day to re-appraise the house for our mortgage refinance, the first words out of his mouth were: "it looks like you guys just moved in!" Which is true because we don't even have living room furniture and we have NOTHING hanging on the walls.

So, anyway, today I decided to buy little Iggy art prints that I can have matted and framed for our walls. I got three watercolor prints from ElleJW on Etsy and another long skinny one (7.5" x 24") from a website called dogstuff.com. I also got an Austrian tobacco trading card with Italian Greyhounds on it on an eBay auction. Oh, yeah, and I got an "Italian Greyhounds Playing Poker" mini poster for $10 to put in BGR's office.

Last year, I found a really cute Italian Greyhound watercolor print on Etsy, that for some silly reason I didn't buy. Now that I want to buy it, I can't find it. I believe it was called "Iggy Bus."

I'll post photos when I get them and have them matted and framed.

No comments: