Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Crochet Day

Yesterday was a crochet day. That's all I did all day long. I started and finished the Ravelry January square (it's called "Mandala"). I also printed off the pattern for the February square from Ravelry since I don't like the February one on Craftster.org (it's a heart, and I just don't like it for some reason).

The other project I worked on was my little pink octopus. I finally got her head/body finished last night. It looks so cute--just like an octopus head should look! I started on her arms/legs this morning. I have two finished and they look like little pink tampons. I wonder how I'm supposed to sew the legs onto the body? I think don't think the directions are very helpful. They just say "sew the legs onto the body" or something similiarly vague like that. Oh well... I'm sure I'll figure it out.

No comments: