Friday, February 20, 2009

Ravelry Projects

Wow! I'm loving Ravelry. It takes alot of time to enter information about projects, books, yarn, etc., but it is very thorough and that way I can't forget, exactly, how I made a particular project or what kinds of yarn I have.

For example on the Projects page, I had to enter the following:
  • project name
  • pattern used
  • the pattern author
  • the size hook used
  • who it's made for
  • the yarns used
  • notes/coments
  • when started
  • when finished
  • a progress scale
  • a smiley face
  • how difficult the project is (on a scale from "piece of cake" to "impossible")
  • and finally, a picture of the project
Whew! As I said: very, very thorough, but so worth it because I wouldn't keep up with this information in any other way.

No comments: