Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Etsy: ElleJW Dog Prints

ElleJW from Etsy got back to me and let me know it's okay to post pictures of the prints I bought from her! Here's here Etsy store. She has all kinds of watercolor and ink prints of various breeds of dogs. They are just lovely. Here are the three I bought:

The first one (a 5x7 print) looks like Annie. The middle one (a notecard) doesn't have the right coloring for Iggy Pop, but it perfectly depicts her expression and body size. The third one (also a 5x7 print) is Mylo to a "T"! Poor Stuart. I think he's a strange coloring for an IG so I haven't found anything to buy that looks like him.

The prints already came mounted in 8x10 mats which was really nice. I just had to plop them in 8x10 frames and they were ready to go.

Love, love, love them!

No comments: