Friday, May 1, 2009

Greyhound Garden Statue

I am SOOO excited! I've been looking for a greyhound garden statue to go outside our front door. I found several online, but I didn't want to pay around $500 to get one!

Well... I found the PERFECT one on abetterabode.com. It's called "Greyhound on a Pillow" (see first picture below) and I LOVE it. It was $99 (which I don't mind paying). Only problem is: it's discontinued!!!



So... back to the drawing board... Well, I found another one that I like (though not as well as the first one). I found it on eBay from a dealer called Statue King. They're located in Ohio and make the statues as they're ordered so it'll take a couple or three weeks for it to arrive. It was $65 with $45 shipping. It's big, too, 30" tall by 9" wide by 12" deep, and weighs 35 pounds. I think it will look perfect by the front door with some pots of ivy going down the steps! Can't wait for it to get here!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We have a pair of these statues and they are available.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.