Monday, May 18, 2009

My New Vista Computer is Here!

The new computer got here on Saturday afternoon, but the montior didn't make it. I had some running around to do this morning so I left early to be back by 10:00 (because that's what time FedEx usually shows up).

I opened the box, but I haven't even taken it out of it yet. I did measure the width of it because it looks like a shorter, squater (is that a word?) tower than the one I have now, and I wasn't sure if it would fit in the space on the desk. It is shorter, but it's only 7" wide--the same as the other computer so it'll fit just fine (the space is 10" wide).

I know that will be an all-day-long project to get that thing hooked up and all of my software installed on it. I still need to copy my "My Documents" files to the 16GB flash drive I have. I guess I'll work on that today.

No comments: