Friday, May 22, 2009

Joann's Memorial Day Sale #2

Let me tell you how screwed up I am... I DON'T NEED PATTERNED PAPER! But, I went to Joann's today to check out the box of K&Company patterned paper they have on sale for $19.99 for their Memorial Day sale. Well, guess what? They never got any of that paper. And, you think that's a sign that I definitally don't need it. Yay, I'm off the hook, right? Nooooooo.... not me! I asked if they could special order it for me. No, they can't because they have to have the number (WHICH IS STUPID--THEY SHOULD HAVE THE NUMBER SINCE IT'S IN THEIR SALE FLYER AS BEING ON SALE). So the sales lady very flippantly told me to "just" order it online. I told her the reason I didn't want to "just" order it online is because I didn't want to pay for the shipping. And she said, they have coupons for free shipping. And I said yeah, for $50 or more. Absolutely NO help at all (what's new???--their customer service is ALMOST as bad as Michael's, but not quite).

So... you may ask yourself: WHY does she continually shop at Joann's if they suck so much? Well... I ask myself that, too, and the answer is because I LOVE A GOOD SALE, and as long as I don't have to ask for help, I'm fine shopping there.

But... it gets worse; guess what I did when I got home? I fired up the computer and ordered a not one but TWO boxes of that paper plus two 8x8 pet-related paper packs to make it to $50 so I could get free shipping.

I am REALLY nutty in the head (but, I LOVE getting packages so this will be fun to get!).

No comments: