Friday, May 15, 2009

New Haircut

Oh my gosh! I am soooo happy! I finally found someone who can cut my hair!

I haven't been pleased with how the girl who has been cutting my hair has been cutting it, but I felt kind of guilty going any place else. Then, she lost the lease on her chair and went to another salon so I figured that was the perfect opportunity to jump ship and find someplace else. Problem was, I didn't know where!

Then I heard on the radio that the spa up the street from us had a full service salon. I did not know this... So, I called and made an appointment, and I got Joe! He did a fabulous job! It's $40, but I've been miserable with my hair so I guess it's worth it. And, I don't have manicures or pedicures so I don't think paying for a good haircut is a bad way to spend money on myself.

The only thing I don't like about my new haircut is that he flipped it up when he dried it. It looks cute, but I'd rather it go straight instead. Also, he kind of made my bangs hang straight in my face, and I pulled them back with a bobby pin when I got home to get them out of the way.

No comments: