Monday, May 18, 2009

Good Night's sleep and more about Truman

Well... we had a pretty good night last night. No seizures and no potty trips in the middle of the night.

I'm going to call the vet and get an appointment for Truman. I'll take all of his vet paperwork and his bottle of pills with me. I'm pretty sure they'll put him on KBr in addition to his phenobarbital. He also needs a dental and a tooth removed. I wonder if they'll recommend that since he's having so many seizures? Or, if they'll recommend waiting until the KBr kicks in?

I haven't heard back from the Rescue Rep since we got him, I don't think--or wait a minute, she might have sent me one that said something to the effect of "Yay! I'm glad you got him." But, that's been it. I sent her his pictures, the petfinder.com description, and a quick biography according to the vet paperwork. I haven't heard anything back yet! That makes me very nervous. I hope he hasn't just been dumped on us!

No comments: