Saturday, May 16, 2009

TRUMAN!

The IG Rescue Rep. got back to me, and it's totally okay to call Truman, Truman! She said he's in the system as Truman because that's the name he had when he was surrendered. I can't believe his first foster family would try to change his name to Carlo since he was Truman for NINE YEARS! That is ridiculous!

Brian called at exactly 10:00. He had Truman and was on the way back. He said he's a smidge bigger than Iggy Pop, but he looks EXACTLY like her. That is too funny. I can tell by looking at Iggy that she's a girl because she's so girly. I can't imagine what a little boy dog looks like who looks just like her.

The Rescue Rep. (Alice) doesn't know the specifics of Truman's vet care, and that I'll have to get with his first foster mom and get all the details. She (Kat--the foster mom) should have sent all of his records with him, and I can review all that and find out what's been done to this point. Alice thinks he did have a thyroid check already, and that he hasn't been on his upped dosage of phenobarbital for that long. However, Brian said the Dahl's told him Truman had a seizure yesterday. I guess I just have to see when his next seizure is before worrying about putting him on Potassium Bromide.

No comments: