Monday, May 11, 2009

Craftster.org Mini Art Quilt swap

Oh, yay! We got our mini art quilt swap partners last night! How exciting! My partner filled out a GREAT questionnaire, and I have a TWO really good ideas about something I can make for her without even having to do any stalking.

I am NERVOUS, though, because she's an intermediate/advanced quilter. I wrote that I am an intermediate (?) quilter because of the number of quilts I've finished (however, none of them was particularly challenging so maybe I should have said "advanced beginner" instead?). Anyway, traditional quilting and art quilts are two totally different things so maybe we'll all be on the same playing field.

Since I love to blog about what I do during the week, it's going to be particularly difficult on me to keep silent about what I'm doing with this project. The send date is July 10th so I've got a l-o-n-g time to be silent! Shesh! Can I last that long?

No comments: