Sunday, October 26, 2008

One More Christmas Card Party Post

I'm so excited! I got my big envelope of sample cards back Friday afternoon with Laura and Amy's card orders! Amy had sent me an e-mail that she'd picked out 11 cards. I thought that meant she only wanted 11 cards. Instead, she picked a mix of 11 designs, and wants FIFTY cards! Laura wants TWENTY-FIVE! Cynthia picked out her designs yesterday, but she doesn't know, yet, how many she wants of each one. AND... they want the 5x7 size which I'm charging an extra $1 for.

I still need orders from Judy and from Judy's friends who will also attend.

I started rescaling the graphics last night--I need to make them all bigger to fit the 5x7" card. I'm going to have to figure out how to print some of them on the inkjet and then laser cut the printing. That part always gives me fits. I was proud of myself for figuring it out for the 4.25x5.5 size, but now I have to rethink it for 5x7. It's the same principle, it just needs some tweaking.

Anyway, I'm going to cut samples today to make sure my scaling isn't TOO big. I think the designs will look silly and overwheming if they're too big.

No comments: