Monday, October 20, 2008

Christmas Card Party!

Laura got back to me about the Christmas cards. She LOVED them! I sent the samples to work with Brian this morning. I hope she likes them as well in person as she does on screen.

She wanted to know if she should pick some she likes or if we should have another card party. I told her to pick the ones she likes and I'll cut them out for her. Then we can all get together and work on them, individually, at our own pace while we play Christmas music and drink hot chocolate. I think that sounds like a good plan. I haven't heard back if she likes that idea or not, but I don't see how she can NOT like it.

I hope I don't get her in trouble by e-mailing her at work. I put "Scheduled Lab Meeting" in the subject line just incase any spys are watching her e-mail.

No comments: