Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Craftster.org Block Swap











The Craftster.org quilt block swap has come to a close. Out of all of the people who participated, there was one girl who made repeated excuses, but DID get her blocks made and mailed (finally) and one girl who is a total flaker and skipped town with everyone's fabric. She was in all three groups, too so that's ALOT of fabric that she has now.

Above are #1. The blocks I made for myself, #2. blocks that others made for me (except for 2 which I don't have pictures of) and #3. the blocks I made for others.

The fabric that I used for this swap is called "City Girl" by Kitty Yoshida. I love it. The collection also came in "spa" (blue) and brown. I really like the pink and brown, though, and I"m glad those are the colors I went with.

No comments: