Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cardstock Colors

I have a bunch of PaperAccents and Bazzill Basics cardstocks, and I just LOVE the names:

French Roast
Sable
Coca Coca
Ocean Swell
Sea Breeze
Caramel Corn
Honey
Wasabi (my new favorite color)
Bubblegum
High Roller
Cactus
Clover
Aristocrat
Blue Color
Winter Blue
Tin Can
Dusty Miller
Aluminum
Black Pepper
Blue Ribbon
Mist
Blue Streak
SunBeam
Lemonade
Dijon
Sprout
Toast
Desert Sand
Butternut Orange
Vanilla
Flamingo
Cherry Blossom
Cherub
Tender Pink
Lily Pad
Gecko
Pickle

How much fun are those names! Plus I love the texture. The PaperAccents cardstock is called "Muslin" texture. The Bazzill Basics cardstock doesn't have a texture name, I don't think--it's just their regular (nice) stuff.

Can you tell I have a paper fetish?!

Plus I have TONS of Folia cardstock. It is also a heavy-weight textured cardstock, but the names are just generic: red, blue, green. I think the yellow is called "lemon yellow", but that's about as wild as they get.

No comments: