Friday, October 24, 2008

Not to brag, but...

Well... not to brag, but Cynthia finally got back to me about the Christmas cards, and she says I am "sooooooo talented." I thought that was really nice. I don't think of myself as talented at all.

Everyone's opted to just do the Christmas card party for now and wait until after the holidays to do the all occasion cards. I'm a little disappointed because I already cut out all the pieces. I just hope I don't end up with a bunch of unmade cards.

I don't have everyone's "orders" yet for the cards they've selected so I can't get started on those. So, today, I'm going to work on the cellophane bags I'm making for them. I need to make holiday toppers for them. I'm not sure if I should do a blue one with a bank of snow and a Christmas tree... or if I should do snowflakes... or maybe red with a penguin...? There are too many choices! I think I want to do the same one for everybody so nobody will like so-and-so's better than the one she got.

I'm also going to cut their names out of red acrylic and tie on a red and white gingham ribbon. Yesterday, I set up the file with the names I already know, but I can't cut those out until I get Judy's friends' names.

No comments: