Thursday, October 23, 2008

Christmas Cards...

Judy called me last night, and she loves, loves, loves the Christmas cards I made. She said she loves the simplicity! I'm glad because I was worried that they were TOO simple.

She wants to make Christmas cards after the all occasion card party. I don't think that's a good idea because people get tired and grumpy after making 10 cards so I can't imagine making MORE!

So... even though I've already cut all of the All Occasion cards, I just sent an e-mail to everybody to see if they wanted to skip the AO cards in favor of a Christmas card party instead. I had hoped to have two, but oh, well. I DID let them know I'd already cut everything out so it would be nice to go ahead and have the AO one, even if it's after the holidays. I'll just have to wait and see what they say.

The Christmas card party sounds like so much fun, though, so I shouldn't be disappointed. And, I'm going to package everybody's card parts in clear cellophane bags and put a holiday topper on the bag. I'm also going to cut out a red acrylic ornament for them--probably with their names spelled out. I'll tie a ribbon on them. That will be a fun little package to receive!

No comments: