Saturday, April 25, 2009

Photo Layouts!!! They look GREAT!

I'm so pleased! I uploaded my digital scrapbook layouts to the Walmart photo center, and BGR picked them up this morning. They look GREAT!

I had to export them from My Memories Suite to .jpg files. Then I opened them in Picture It! (which I'll continue to do until I figure out how to use Photoshop); shrunk them the tiniest little tad to fit 8" wide and then added a 2" strip of digital paper along the bottom to fill up the 10" length. When I got them, I was pleased to see that the layouts fully spanned the 8" width. I wasn't sure if they'd have a white border around them or not, but they don't (yay!). Next, I trimmed off the 2" strip at the bottom (which I'll use for something else since it's patterned) and added the layouts to my growing 8x8 album!

No comments: