Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Memories Suite Layouts

Okay... real scrapbook enthusiasts and graphic designers will probably totally laugh at the My Memories Suite pages that I made of Murray and Ozzy, but here they are anyway.

The quote on Ozzy's page says: "By associating with the cat, one only risks becoming richer. --Sidonie Gabrielle." Murray's either needs some journaling or a page title; not sure which, but that's the good thing about this software: I can just go back to the pages and keep adding or subtracting as I want.

The one of Murray is BGCoffeeCream Swirls and BGCreamySwissText from Digital Scrapbook Place. The Ozzy layout is Cellophane Flowers from the My Memories Design Store.


1 comment:

allreddesign said...

I love them both!! Great job on the layouts and I love the digi designs you used from your stash!