Friday, April 10, 2009

"Cards" Magazine

I got a renewal e-mail from Nik at Northridge Media in which he told me I *HAD* to respond or they would automatically renew my subscription to "Cards" magazine because I was enrolled in their "Platnium Subscription Service" (which really tee'd me off because I DID NOT sign up to be automatically renewed!). However... I really like getting that magazine every month (even though it's really not a magazine, but a 200-page idea book). Anyway, last year when I subscribed, I got 6 free issues of another magazine. I chose "Paper Crafts." Well... they have since changed the name of that one to "Simply Handmade" and while I AM being published in the next issue, I just don't like that magazine.

Anyway, the 6 free issues isn't an online promotion right now so I called the guy up. And asked for the 6 free issues, and he gave them to me! I chose "Scrapbook Trends" this time instead. My other choice was "Beads" which I'm totally not interested in.

No comments: