Saturday, April 25, 2009

Organizing my Digital Scrapbooking Accessories...

Hmmm... I've already figured out that I've screwed up a number of papers and embellishments that I've downloaded to use for digital scrapbooking layouts. I'd like to post the layouts on this blog, but I don't know the source of some of them so I won't. Also, I've already "lost" the patterned paper I did of Ozzy. I have no idea where I filed it (and I think it's one I paid for so that makes me a little miffed that I can't find it again).

I just went through my files and created new folders in the My Memories Suite Program Files: Backgrounds/Themes/Downloaded Papers/Source/Artist and Paper Title. That sounds like alot of files to be digging through, but at least I'll know where I got them and who created them. Also, I made matching folders on the embellishments side of things.

No comments: