Friday, April 10, 2009

Birthday Cards for the 2009 Biggy Iggy Auction

EDIT: The 2009 Biggy Iggy Auction opened May 3, 2009: http://www.biggyiggyauction.com/



I’m having alot of fun making cards to donate for the Biggy Iggy Auction! I hope the organizer isn’t getting sick of me! Actually, I’ve only submitted 4 sets of cards, and that can be one for each week so I don’t think that’s too many. (Plus the handmade scrapbook).


Here is the set of birthday cards I submitted this morning. I used some of the individual elements I’d already made up. I had four birthday elements so I glued them all to kraft-colored cardstock to make them all “match.” Now that I’ve put them on kraft cardstock, I wonder if I should have put them on white instead? Oh well. Too late now.

Even though they’re very simple, I think they're pretty stylish. I hope somebody will bid on them.

Here’s the description:


Set of Four Handmade Birthday Cards

Who doesn’t need birthday cards?! This is a set of simple yet classy birthday cards featuring sweet embellishments such as embossing, vellum, eyelets or brads. One even includes a paper flower and rhinestone! Sentiments are “Celebrate,” “Make a Wish,” “Birthday Wishes,” and “Happy Birthday.” The insides are blank for your special message. All are mounted on 100% recycled kraft-colored cardstock and include cream square-flapped envelopes. Each card measures 4.25 x 5.5 inches. This set is one-of-a-kind (yes, one-of-a-kind! no more will be made like this!)!

Donated by *** for The LaserBeam (http://www.thelaserbeam.etsy.com/)


Opening bid: $10

1 comment:

Paginas Tops y del Mes said...

bearifull es que no se mucho inglish