Friday, April 3, 2009

Cheer Me Up Swap

There's a swap on Craftster.org for people who need to be cheered up. Who can't use a little bit of sunshine? I would sign up BUT... he/she put a 1 large, 2 medium, 3 smalls crafting requirement! That's WAY too much for me. Other people "complained" that it was too much, too so next he/she suggested 2 mediums and 2 smalls which I think sounds much better and I posted so. I also posted that I would watch and see what happens before I sign up.

I know one of my mediums would be a set of notecards, but I have no idea what my second medium would be. I think one of my smalls could be a fabric ATC with a sunshine on it. And, again, I have no idea what another small could be???

EDIT: Later... Feast Your Eyes has already changed the requirements to a point system. You have to craft 5 points (large = 3, medium = 2, small = 1). That's much better for me, though I still don't know what I can make! I'm still not going to sign up until I figure that out. Here are the guidelines:

By Time
-Big = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Little = 2 or less hours

By Size
-Big = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks

By Price
-Big = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less

No comments: