Thursday, April 9, 2009

2009 Biggy Iggy Auction Items

EDIT: The Biggy Iggy Auction opened May 3, 2009: www.biggyiggyauction.com

I already posted the sample pages for the scrapbook, but here they are again, along with the cards that I'm donating:



The first set of cards is made from laser-cut fabric that I adhered to the card with WonderUnder and an iron. They look really nice, though I wish I'd made the cutouts a little bigger. The black and red set says "I♥My Iggy". The last set is a non-iggy set of "thinking of you" cards. They're made from layers of patterned paper, cardstock and ribbon, and I really, really like how they turned out. I even used a page from "The Reader's Digest" on one of them, and that looks really nice.

I'm not sure if they can use any more cards or not, but I'll be more than happy to make more. I'm stamping all of the backs with http://www.thelaserbeam.com./ I just hope somebody bids on these things!

No comments: