Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Auction Scrapbook

Patty Woodbury got back to me that the handmade scrapbook is a great idea. I upped the opening bid to $30 or $40 since that's only $3 or $4/page--without the covers! It probably should be $50 instead, but I wonder if anybody would pay that much?

Also, Sharon Yates (Eika's new mom) wrote me an e-mail that she'd love to see an auction item where people can mail in occasional photos to be scrapbooked. That's a good idea, but I don't know how to word it so that it makes sense, and I certainly don't know how to make it into a doable auction item. So... I wrote her back and let her know if she wants scrapbook pages of Sophie and Eika, I can do them for her, and I'll donate the proceeds to IGRF. It's just a thought, and I'll see what she says.

No comments: