Saturday, March 21, 2009

Where is that stinking IGCA Rep?????

So... we've had Eika since Tuesday. The IGCA rep (Alice) and I e-mailed back and forth several times on Monday and Tuesday (like I'm talking 10 times or more). Now, guess what? I haven't heard from her again since Tuesday afternoon! Where is she????

So, yesterday, I sent her an e-mail and asked her to e-mail me the qualifications adopters have to have before a dog is placed with them--to alleviate Brian's concerns. I hope I didn't make her mad for some reason. I don't think that's rude at all, but maybe it came across wrong? Still... we have this dog that we have to get rid of... before Brian gets more attached... yes, the quicker the better... please, please, please let her contact me today! We CANNOT have another dog (even though she behaves better than any of ours and she's completely potty trained).

Maybe Alice is on Spring Break or something? I can't believe she won't contact me any more without a really good reason.

No comments: