Monday, March 2, 2009

Lisa Ballard's art

Lisa Ballard from http://www.dreamdog.com/ got back to me that it's okay to post pictures of the prints I bought from her. Here's her Etsy store and here's what I bought from her:


"Sweet Iggy" is the first one and looks like Annie. "Iggy Bug" is the second one, and I think it's hilarious. "Come Float With Me" is the third one. It looks like Annie and a friend, and I just thought that one was cute.

They're all different sizes (all small). One (not sure which one) will fit a standard-sized mat; the other two will require custom-cut mats.


Oh, I just looked them up. "Sweet Iggy" is 9x7 and needs a custom mat (one of 100); "Iggy Bug" is 8x6 (one of 200); "Come Float With Me" is 8x10 (one of 200).





Lisa e-mailed me to let me know she's shipping them today. I can't wait to see what numbers I get.

Also, she'll be posting some new prints this week, and I can't wait to see those. I hope this is one of them:

He's called "Skinny Vinnie" and is the cover of a magazine called "IG Times." I think he's hysterical, too.

No comments: