Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm getting "full up"

[I'm not sure if any of the links below will work...???]

I've been buying Italian Greyhound prints for several weeks now, and have spent around $200 on the artwork and about $75 for the frames (well $205 if you count the $130 custom-cut frame). I'm getting "full up" and running out of wall space to put all of it. EXCEPT... today I found an original watercolor by an artist named Kevin Z. (AKA arttogo) on eBay for $37.00 (I had a $2 off coupon), and it looks like Mylo so I HAD to buy it. Here's the link to see it. It's named "The Return of Autumn." It's matted in an 8x10 mat.

I also bid on a limited edition print he has called "Black and White with Roses." He has another black and white one called "My World in Black and White." That second one is a completed auction, but it didn't sell so the listing is just expired. I hope he relists it so I can buy it! The reason I want these two is because they look like Stuart. He's been neglected as far as the art buying goes because all of the other prints look like all three of the other dogs and not him. He must have an unusual coloring for IGs.

It looks like this guy occasionally lists his originals for $39 so I'll just have to watch for them.

No comments: