Saturday, March 14, 2009

Just Cards! Magazine...

I got an e-mail from Just Cards! magazine this morning saying that Volume 13 is on sale today (though the e-mail was sent at 11:30 last night so does that mean it's on sale starting yesterday or starting today). For volumes 11 and 12, I was mailed a courtesy copy because they published my cards in them. I haven't recieved a courtesy copy yet so I have my fingers crossed that they chose some of the cards I mailed in.

Anyway, I hauled my butt over to Walmart at 6:15 this morning to grab a copy, and was soooo disappointed that they didn't have any on the shelf! Brian went to Barnes and Noble, too, but they didn't have any either!

So now I'm anxiously waiting for the mail to get here today to see if I get a courtesy copy or not! The anticipation is killing me!

No comments: