Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Dog Park and Eika's potential foster family...

Still no news from Eika's potential foster family. I thought they'd call me by now. I wonder what's up with that?

Also, I caught the tail end (ha! ha!) of a news blurb yesterday that was about the dog park at Badger Community Park! No, way! That's "our" park, but we didn't know they had a dog park there!

So, we went to check it out, and sure enough, there's a fenced in area kind of at the back of the park beside the soccor field. Most of it is on a hill, but I guess that's good use of an unusable space. It's really nice because they have poop bags and Toter trash cans at the entrance so people can clean up after their dogs. It has a double entrance to get in to it so the dogs can't get out (I hope).

Brian wants to take ALL of the dogs up there. I worry about Mylo; I'm afraid he'll get into a fight. Also, I worry about Eika jumping the fence since it's only about 4' high.

No comments: