Tuesday, March 3, 2009

More Michael's Framing

So, I have this 7.5 x 24" print of a bunch of Italian Greyhounds frolicking. It's #146/500 (or something close to that--I have a cat in my lap and I can't get up to see). I had hoped to find a standard-sized long skinny frame that I could put it in, but that isn't the case so I'm going to have to have a custom frame and mat made for it. The thing is... I guess I'm el-cheap-o, but even though it's a signed and numbered print, I don't want to spend that much money on framing it! Michael's is having a 50% off sale on custom framing (which I think they have regularly) so I'm going to go see how much it will cost just to put it in a plain black frame with a plain white mat.

I already know I want to hang it over the door in the office, and move the long skinny bathing beauties print I have hanging there now to the bathroom.

BTW: the little white IG all the way to the right in the blown-up inset looks like Stuart Little. That's the only piece of art that I've found that looks like him--all the rest of the stuff looks like the other three!

No comments: