Friday, November 7, 2008

M'Liss Rae E-mail!

Yesterday, I made a very brief comment that I thought the M'Liss Rae and Heidi Grace fabric at Joann's is REALLY NICE! Well guess what? M'Liss Rae READ that, and sent me a little e-mail to thank me for the nice words on this blog! I'm a little in awe considering she's a stinking nationally known fabric designer, and she e-mailed ME! Wow!

Well... that is simply the most perfect form of advertising, and I will definitely be buying her fabric for my next quilt (which I've already picked out--it's the black and white one from the Modern Art with Fabric book that I like so much).

I also need some backing fabric for the Urban Windowpanes quilt I threw together yesterday. I'm sure I can find a pattern of hers that will go with that quilt.

All her e-mail said was "I really appreciate the kind comments you made in your blog!" (that's a cut and paste), but it's enough to make me a super-huge fan!

No comments: