Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lace Cap for Clothing Craft-along

There's another craft-along on Craftster.org that I'm participating in. This time, it's a New Year's Resolution Handmade Clothing craft-along. These are the themes:

january - hat, touque, etc
february - scarf/shall/wrap
march - bag, clutch, purse, luggage
april - dress
may - skirt (boys - maybe a kilt )
june - shirt
july - undergarments, undies, boxer shorts, corset
august - pants
september - sweater / hoodie
october - costume
november - socks/slippers/shoes (good idea gimmiemoresalad)
december - jewelry

I won't participate every month, but I can for some of them.

Yesterday, I worked on a crochet lace cap for the January theme, and I got it finished. I can't believe I got it #1. to take shape and #2. that all of the holes are in the right places! I had a couple of little hiccups, but overall, it turned out right. I'll never wear it, but I still think it's pretty!

No comments: