Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dreamcatcher Crochet Square

I made my first "filler" square the other day out of off-white yarn. Then I made a second one out of green TLC Essentials acrylic yarn. It's kind of wavy/warped, but I've been assured it will straighten out when it's sewn to other blocks. I can't believe I read the pattern, and it turned out right (and it looks great!)! Here it is:


I've opted for an all-acrylic afghan because this is for the dogs, and it'll be washed alot. And, this is the afghan I'm making out of blue, green, yellow and white (but not much white because I still think it looks too "clean"). Anyway, I picked the green and blue because of the cover of 200 Crochet Blocks book I blogged about earlier.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is random but I love that square and you did a lovely job on it! I'm sorry to bother you but do you possibly have that pattern laying around? I only ask since the website is down. Once again sorry for the bother and lovely job on the square =)

Dizzy said...

Thanks for commenting! I think this is a really cool square, too.

Unfortunately, I printed the pattern off when the site was up, and now I can't find it anywhere in my pile of papers. If I ever find it, I can retype it for you (at least I think that's legal if I give credit where it's due, right?).