Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Merry Christmas Cards

I wrote out my Christmas cards over Thanksgiving weekend, but I didn't get them in the mail until last Friday. I had hoped to include a picture of the nine of us, but that never happened. Maybe next year.


The cards I mailed out were ones we made at the Christmas card party in November. I laser-cut the design. It's a Microsoft clipart, and is a very, very cute card:


However... I still have to mail cards to the ladies who were at the Card Party. I wanted to do a different card than any of the ones they saw at the party so I made a new card this morning. It's way cute, too. Hard to see in the picture, but the white background is embossed with a paisley design. I was going to do Swiss Dots, but changed my mind at the last minute. I printed the "Merry Christmas" on transparency film. This was SUCH an easy card to make, but I think they'll like it!


No comments: