Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Buy-Buy!!!

I ordered two really cute clear stamps sets from Oriental Trading Company. They arrived today:

The first set is called "Build-a-Cake" and has all kinds of cakes and icings and cupcakes. That should be fun. The second set is a baby set that I thought was too cute to pass up. I love the little faces.

This is really hard to see in the picture below, but instead of a "Bye-Bye" stamp, my set says "Buy-Buy"! Ha! Ha! I got a big charge out of that! I called up ol' Orential Trading Company to let them know mine is WRONG. I don't want to return it because I think it's such a cute set, and that's only one tiny little stamp. However, they probably should know they're selling defective sets. The rep. looked it up on the internet, and it says "Bye-Bye" on the internet (and I just checked and it DOES say the right thing on the internet picture)! However, because I had a problem with it, she issued me a $20 coupon to be used sometime within the next year.


Now I need to figure out what I can use a "Buy-Buy" stamp for--surely there's SOMETHING!

No comments: