Sunday, December 21, 2008

Garage Shop

I've joined a "De-stash-a-long 2009" craft-a-long on Craftster! I hope that sharing my paper crafting addiction will prompt me to use up more of my stash of cardstock, patterned paper, vellum, transparency film, handmade paper, rhinestones, ribbon, eyelets, brads, beads, rubber stamps, glitter, buttons, punches, stickers, wire, flowers, embellishments, paint, etc., etc!

My first goal is to make a huge dent in the amount of scrap cardstock that I keep accumulating. I just can't throw away any scrap cardstock, no matter how small a piece it is. I keep telling myself: "I might be able to use that on someting else" and so I save every little scrap! Not good!

Second goal is to figure out how to use up all that patterened paper I have. I'm just not good at using that, but I keep buying and hoardng it (along with all the other supplies I have). The good news about hoarding is that I don't buy ANYTHING unless it's on sale, and then I buy it even if I don't need it (thus the addiction!).

Anyway, here's a photo of my garage shop that's LOADED with paper crafting stuff. I'm totally cringing as I post this!

No comments: