Tuesday, September 16, 2008

SewConnected Fabrics

Well... I decided to keep the remnant fabrics I bought at Hancock's of Paducah. I want to make a quilt out of it from a book I have called Modern Art with Fabric.

Because I'm keeping that fabric, I went fabric shopping again today. This is what I bought:

It's brown, blue and orange. It's a mix of Moda, Marcus Brothers, King's Road and Tracy Porter. I think I need one more blue so I'll hit the quilt store tomorrow and see what they have.

I bought a butt load because CraftWarehouse was having a sale: buy 2 yards, get 1 yard free! Can't beat that since the fabrics there are $9.50/yard.

The oranges are Tracy Porter fabrics from JoAnn Fabrics, and were $4.99/yard. They feel nice, and I think they compliment this mix pretty well.

No comments: