Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Seizures, seizures, seizures!

Seems like all I do is write about seizures, but I guess this is a good a place as any to keep track of them.

Last week was a bad week. Mylo had a seizure on Thursday--his first since April! They're always awful, but at least it didn't last very long (20 minutes or so). He's doing really well since being on potassium bromide AND his thyroid pill.

Next... Truman had two seizures on Friday--his first since June 11. That's really good for him! We thought he was over his first one because he was up and staggering around, but then he went into another one.

Actually, I was really pissed at Brian because he was in the garage smoking, drinking coffee and playing solataire on his stupid Blackberry when I woke up. I went out there to tell him good morning, and he said "Truman's on the couch recovering from a seizure." WHAT???!!! I cannot believe he left poor Truman alone to recover from a seizure! What if he'd fallen off the couch? What an IDIOT (Brian that is; not Truman). I ran back inside and cuddled Truman.

No comments: