Wednesday, June 17, 2009

WTF???!!!

I e-mailed pictures of my new car to my mom and step-dad. I took pictures of the interior, too. And my step-dad actually said: "I don't know what you're talking about. The interior of that car is not black leather."


And the thing is... I don't think he was joking. I think he actually wanted to convince me that the interior of my car isn't black leather! WHAT? Maybe it looks a little gray in the photo, but it's not any stretch of the imagination to tell that IT'S BLACK LEATHER IF I SAY SO. I own that stinking car, so I know what color the interior is! He lives 3000 miles away and has never even seen it!!!

I'm totally hiding this post in some earlier ones so my mom won't see it (I don't think). Sorry, mom, if you read this and I know that's totally stupid to feel so disgusted, but it just rubs me the wrong way!



No comments: