Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So…

Obviously, it’s been a l-o-n-g time since I blogged.  I used to enjoy throwing out my .02¢ for the world to read (or not).  It used to be FUN to blog.

But now, I’m like… 

 

WHO THE HELL CARES???

 

But, I can’t seem to help myself, and I’ve put together a short little list of crap to blah, blah, blah about over the next month or so. 

In no particular order:

  • Hermitsville, here I come:  Why I hate Facebook with a passion.
  • Clipart review:  Art Explosion 800,000
  • Clipart review:  ClickArt 1.5 Million
  • Clipart review:  IMAGE Revolution 500,000
  • Clipart review:  ClipArt&More 3.5 Million
  • Clipart review:  www.iclipart.com
  • Error 0x80070052
  • RegDefense Review (DON’T BUY THIS PIECE O’CRAP SOFTWARE!)
  • My new $1 Studio G acrylic stamp storage
  • Make the Cut software review
  • The Haan floor sanitizer
  • The new crate liner/cover for Annie and Stuart
  • My new Xyron Design Runner
  • New shoes I’ve bought in the last couple of months!

 

No comments: